
We have had one of the most relaxing summers ever. After completing all of our travel during the first 3 weeks of June we have been home. All summer. It has been bliss.

It has been a summer of developing friendships and of quality time together. We have still managed to do a great deal but the pace has been just right! The boys and I went to the beach at least once a week to meet up with some new co-op friends. We have had bonfires and swim camp. We visited my sister and went kayaking. We celebrated a half birthday, anniversaries and the completion of potty training!! And we have done it all while eating plenty of delicious fresh fruits and vegetables. I am learning that there will always be amazing and exciting things to do, and while it is hard to turn down many of these things, the most fulfilling for us is time together without the frenetic pace.
1 comment:
I hope Steve taught the boys about the wonderful world of burying each other in the sand...
Post a Comment