Ahh! We loved this! Our family is packed tight as sardines in a hotel room tonight, and the boys are already sleeping just a few feet away. Jesse and I are in darkness but watched with the sound waaay down low -- and found ourselves trying VERY hard not to be too noisy in our enjoyment (pretty difficult, especially during the scream/yell bit, which oh-my-goodness was spot on!).
2 comments:
I couldn't have done it better myself . . .
Ahh! We loved this! Our family is packed tight as sardines in a hotel room tonight, and the boys are already sleeping just a few feet away. Jesse and I are in darkness but watched with the sound waaay down low -- and found ourselves trying VERY hard not to be too noisy in our enjoyment (pretty difficult, especially during the scream/yell bit, which oh-my-goodness was spot on!).
Post a Comment