Everyone always tells me that I must record the little sayings and words that our children use otherwise, as cute as they may be right now, we will in fact forget them. Today, Zach said a "new" one and I thought I would try to record not only the new one but some of the old ones too.
This morning while Zach was getting dressed he told me that he, "Wants to keep his ja-mama shirt on!" (that would be pajama)
The brown delivery truck that might come to your house once in a while is a U-Piss truck! (UPS)
Some mornings Zach does not awaken until after Steve has left work. On these days when I go into the room he will ask for Daddy and I reply that he is at work. Zach's response every morning is, " Bis not!" (We think this is, It's not!)
Tomatoes used to be called tray-moes.
And chicken with bones still in was "chicken on the bum".
Also whenever Zach was playing with an excavator or dump truck he would use a scooping motion with his arm and say, "A dump-it-da-thru-it!" We have no idea what this meant but it had something to do with scooping and dumping associated with construction trucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment