Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Joy of Silence

Four weeks ago Steve treated me to a weekend home alone!  He packed all the boys up and took them to a small hotel and indoor pool about 30 minutes away from our house.  Steve sent me a few pictures chronicling the boy's adventures....I did not take very many from my own.  It started with cleaning the house Friday afternoon and then sitting in silence enjoy the temporary state of cleanliness for 48 hours.  Ok...I may have had a few friends over for a game night (that never actually progressed into any game playing) and I did go out to dinner, but otherwise it pretty much looked like this:


Which, as any sane person would tell you, is absolute bliss!  Steve had a more action packed view involving much swimming, indoor golf and an arcade.


 And the poor guy was pretty tuckered out by the time he got home on Sunday!

No comments: