As we prepared for Christmas this year we were frequently serenaded by this version of "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". I have no idea what he is saying but what he lacks in enunciation he makes up for in enthusiasm! It definitely contributed to the Christmas spirit in our home.
(For those of you receive my posts via email, I think you will have to go to the actual blog to be able to view this video. morningswithzach.blogspot.com)
1 comment:
Ah! We love this! Brought back memories of William's enthusiastic Hallelujah Chorus singing a few years ago. :) Also: seeing his cheeky, pleased self reminds me that I've been meaning to tell you how much we love the photo of the boys on your Christmas card. It reflects each of them so perfectly: Zach's contended, subdued, almost paternal smile; Eli's happy, all out there, "I love life" face; and Marcus' totally cheeky grin. It's on the kitchen wall for us to enjoy every day. :)
Post a Comment