Saturday, May 3, 2014

Once again….

...I find myself with months passing and no blog posts getting done.

I have taken pictures.  I have made a few posts on Facebook.  I have shared pictures and events on Instagram, but somehow getting the pictures off of the phone or camera and onto this blog just hasn't happened.  I guess this is why blogging is becoming obsolete.  But I want to blog and I need to blog so that I have these pictures and memories preserved for me!  So, please forgive me if you have seen some of these pictures or heard some of these stories on another social venue….


Here are some of my favorite pictures of Marcus from March:

After fighting sleep the whole way through the store, Marcus lost the battle while I was distracted at the check out!

Boots and a bike.  We love Spring!!

Eli offered this comforting hug during one of Marcus' many tantrums.

No comments: