Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Something about Spaghetti

It seems that all of our blog-worthy-dinner-
moments happen over spaghetti.  Perhaps I should serve it more often because these were two of tonight's gems:

Eli (praying): "Dear Heavenly Father.  Daddy is going to the shelter tonight.  We have spaghetti tonight and spoons and forks.  Amen!"

A little later during the meal, Steve made a rude noise at the table and immediately said, "Excuse me."

I gave him 'the look' to which he responded, "Why are you looking at me all disappointed?"

Zach answered him, "She does that when you do stuff that she's already told you not to do." 

1 comment:

Krista said...

Ha! These are hilarious. I sometimes think that my eldest soon will be more mature than his father...and by the sound of it, you might be in the same boat with Zach and Steve! Guess we shouldn't be surprised, right? :)