Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wedding Bliss

This past Saturday we hosted my sister's wedding in our yard.  After months of preparation we spent the final week in a frenzy, cleaning up and decorating for the big event.  The end results were incredible.  Not only were Julie and Aaron pleased with how everything turned out but I believe it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding! (It was also the most work I have ever done for a wedding too...)

Julie wanted a small, meadow wedding and we all imagined it as a scene out of Tuscany with outdoor dining at long tables filled with platters of fresh food!  I appreciated how much Julie let me take part in the planning and if I were to be having my wedding now I would do the same style.

The boys (especially Zach) were so excited about the whole event.  They soaked up each aspect from the day: seeing Julie for the first time as a bride, the ceremony and cutting the cake.  Plus it didn't hurt that after the sun went down there were glow sticks and sparklers!

There are so many pictures that I love from the day and the events leading up to it, that I am going to post quite a few, enjoy!!














No comments: