The boys and I went with my mother and our dogs to Asheville, NC for a visit with my aunt and uncle. (Some day, after I have finished recovering, I will tell you about what it's like to travel 11 hours in a car with 3 kids and 2 puppies.....but not today.)
While we were there, my cousin, Marcus, took us rock climbing and my uncle took my mother and I to shoot! It was the first time I have done either activity and will not brag about how well I did...
ok....
maybe I will...
I did the climb without falling (even though I think my cousin chose a rather difficult first climb)!
And I did hit the center of a 4 inch bullseye from 30 feet with a 9mm glock!! (I have the bullseye and pictures on my phone to prove it, but really I wouldn't question my word since I AM so accurate with a gun.)
Oh, yeah and...
the boys did really well at rock climbing too...
![]() |
| I had Eli on "belay" in order to climb the trail! |

No comments:
Post a Comment