Friday, January 28, 2011

Dinner...

Turned around one day and found this sight!
I'm still looking for the lock...
While preparing dinner tonight, Zach and I had the following conversation:

Me:  It's almost time for dinner, I thought you and Eli could have ravioli tonight!

Zach:  No, I be hate ravioli. (No idea where this child learned to talk-but I should add that he always says this phrase very politely.)  I want a snack instead!

Me:  Sorry, no snack.  We need to have dinner.  If you'd like you could have the leftover burger or macaroni and cheese instead.

Zach: Um, no. I be hate macaroni.  I be hate burgers.  How about a sandwich or a banana??  That would be a good idea!

Me: No, you can have either ravioli, macaroni or a burger.  (He doesn't usually have this many options but it was clean-out-the-fridge night.)

Zach:  No, I be hate those.

Me:  (defeated) Zach, you 'be hate' everything tonight.

Zach: I don't be hate bananas!

No comments: